Prop Management Types
Tenant Credit Application
Return To Rent List
Amazon Promotional Code
HP Business Printers
First, there is the LEASING phase. We:
- Advertise the property.
- Interview prospective tenants.
- Have prospective tenants view the property after they have been verbally qualified.
- Have the prospective tenants fill out our Tenant Application, where we obtain three years of landlord and work references, obtain a credit report and call at least four personal and family references.
- Write up a lease appropriate to the property, including any specifics the owner may want
included. (If the owner wishes to collect rents and handle their own property from this point on, the lease has the owner's name, address, etc. on it instead of ours and becomes a "Leasing Only" client.)
- Collect the rent and security deposit in cash or secured funds.
- FUNDS NEEDED FROM CLIENT: $45.00 set up charge, plus $200.00 to cover potential costs. $200.00 goes in our Trust Account; it is the owner's money on deposit, and it will be accounted for (OR returned in the case of a "Leasing Only" client.)
- COST OF SERVICE: of one half month's rent (MINIMUM OF $375 to a MAXIMUM of $1,000). Optional pre-tenant Statement of Condition inspection fee: $75.00 plus mileage.
FULL-SERVICE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- If there is a need for a new tenant, we perform the services of LEASING.
- We field all of the maintenance calls from the tenants and call the owner, the service people of the owner's choice, an appropriate service company, or use a SUTHERLAND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT handyman or cleaning person. We will do whichever the owner directs us to do, as we are here to provide a service to the owner.
- At the owner's direction, we pay all OR some of the normal monthly bills for the property.
- We send the owner a monthly statement with receipts and invoices itemized.
- We send any account overage to the owner or owner's bank (keeping the security deposit plus a maintenance reserve in the property account.)
- FUNDS NEEDED FROM CLIENT: $45.00 setup charge (negotiated to hourly rate for multiple properties, at least $200 (depending on cash flow, vacancy, etc.) and $35.00 as annual Broker's Liability Insurance (to add property to our umbrella liability insurance) since, by authorizing us to act in his behalf in regards to his property, we are exposed to extra liability. Owner is to add us to their fire and liability insurance where applicable AND to provide us with copy of current coverage within fifteen days.)
- COST OF SERVICE: Leasing Fee, if leasing is performed, PLUS six percent of monthly scheduled rents -- MINIMUM of $35.00 and MAXIMUM OF $75.00. (This means that we charge a minimum management fee if the property is vacant.) Optional pre-tenant Statement of Condition inspection: $75.00 (applicable when beginning management.)
We Give Individualized Attention to Each Rental Property.
Business Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.